Web Accessibility on
Brits in Crete and CretePropertyUncovered
- (of a place) the CretePropertyUncovered.Com BritsinCrete.Net, Brits in Crete.Co.UK, and Sissi.GR web sites have been made accessible to disabled people.
- (of an object, service, or facility) able to be easily obtained or used : making learning opportunities more accessible to adults.
- easily understood : his Latin grammar is lucid and accessible.
- able to be reached or entered by people in wheelchairs.
- (of a person, typically one in a position of authority or importance) friendly and easy to talk to; approachable : he is more accessible than most tycoons.
For True Web Accessibility
Our web designers have tried to make the mentioned websites as accessible as possible. By doing so, it should be easier to use for everyone, regardless of circumstance, language, impairment or ability.
Our Page Templates
All our page templates and site content comply with the WCAG Priority 2 checkpoints as a minimum requirement.
Site is Easy for Sight Impaired People
People with sight disability or impairment have been taken into account in our website presentation.
Easy to Comprehend
We try to make the language used as easy to comprehend as possible:
- We try to use clear and simple language.
- We use alternative text for all our images
- The HTML we produce conforms to the standard: -//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN
- We try to include a text guide when we publish videos.
- Most of text content is published as HTML; although some downloads are in .PDF, .RTF or .DOC format.