Greek Travel and Holiday Insurance
from Stavros Sideris Insurance
You have arrived at the page to apply for Travel and Holiday Insurance in Greece. Before you complete the form below for a Greek Travel Insurance quote, please note what coverage is offered:
- 1. Cover is offered for recreational travel
- 2. Cover can be offered for business travel - cover for dangerous business activities must be approved by the insurer
- 3. Winter sports travel insurance is offer only for trips between 15 December to 15 April and only in the Northern hemisphere
- 4. Winter sports travel insurance cannot be offer with business travel cover
- 5. Cover for an over 6 month trip is offered only with an approval by the insurer
- 6. Terrorist acts cover can be offered for Europe, U.S.A. and Canada (for other destinations an approval by the insurer is required
- 7. Cover cannot be offered for travel, stopovers or stay in Afganistan, Cuba and the Republic of Congo.
- 8. Documented residents of Greece who are nationals of another E.U. member state or even a country outside the EU cannot take Greek Travel Insurance for travel to, or have stopovers in transit , or to stay in their home country of which they are the passport holder. As an example, Brits will not be covered by Travel Insurance issued by a Greek insurer if they fly to, or transit, or stay in UK, or their destination is UK. If they take out Travel Insurance from a Greek insurer and there is a claim it will be rejected if they have broken the clauses of the policy on the basis described. Caveat Emptor.
Would you like to receive a quote for Greek Travel Insurance? Please helps us help you, by providing as much information as possible:
- 1. Names of the people who are to travel and would like to buy cover
- 2. Profession of each individual
- 3. Date of Birth of each individual
- 4. Place of birth of each individual
- 5. Country of permanent residence
- 6. Travel Duration
- 7. Destination & Specific Route
- 8. Please specify if you want terrorist acts cover
- 9. Please specify if this is a professional trip
- 10. Please specify if this is a winter sports trip
Be Prepared! When you have chosen the quote that suits your needs and you are ready to proceed with insurance coverage - the insurer will require of you the following information:
- Your Greek Tax Registration Number and Tax Office (AFM)
- A correspondence address in Greece
- A contact address either in Greece or in your home country
- A contact phone number in Greece and in your home country
TO REQUEST TRAVEL INSURANCE QUOTATION
Please be specific and give the required details to help Stavros focus on getting you the correct information. All fields in the form are required.
For Another Quotation -
Brits in Crete is pleased to recommend its insurance associate in Greece, the Stavros Sideris Insurance Agency. Stavros who heads the firm offers a wide range of policies suitable for the foreign community all over Greece. Brits in Crete recommends Stavros, as a reliable and trusted partner who has many types of insurance policies to offer. Stavros, a fluent English speaker knows UK and the United States personally very well.
Stavros's agency network of local offices covers the whole of Crete. Stavros can help you personally. He has back up support locally across Crete (from Chania/Hania to Lasithi) and across Greece proper. All the associates are also English speakers, who know the needs of Ex-Pats. Stavros in the initial instance will contact you personally once you have completed the online contact form.
Stavros Sideris CV Credentials
Stavros Sideris has had US, UK and Greek actuarial experience. Stavros graduated from the Ohio State University in 1992, with a degree in Actuarial Sciences and Finance. After completion of his military duties in the Hellenic Navy in 1994, Stavros commenced his career in the Actuarial Department of Interamerican Hellenic Life Insurance Co. moving on to Hewitt-Bacon and Woodrow in London in senior roles associated with UK government contracts. Stavros moved to Boston, MA in 2001 to join Mercer Human Resource Consulting in Boston, providing Actuarial Services for Corporate Group Pension Schemes. In March of 2004, Stavros moved to join his family insurance agency in Heraklio, Crete, Greece.